Develop Your Business Plan in 9 Easy Steps
Ready to take your business to the next level? Really go after your big, hairy scary goals? Undoubtedly you are!
The Business 101 workshops we have been holding since January 2022 have been a huge success. We have helped over 25 small business in the Great Lakes Bay Region setup their businesses; the right way! And yes, unlike you, they too are looking for their next steps. We have talked about it, thrown ideas around, and now, you need to get down to business. The business of writing your Business Plan.
That is why we are excited to announce registration is open for the in-person 12-part workshop series. To support those new businesses to grow, we are offering Business Planning for Success.
The Business Planning for Success 12-part workshop series will walk you through all 9 elements of creating your business plan. You will be refining the plan; and the creating the beginning steps of implementing it within your business strategy for growth and success.
Additionally, your registration fee includes all materials and your 150+ page workbook style syllabus.
The workshops will last approximately three hours and we will be meeting in Midland Michigan.
But registration is limited to just 5 people for the in-person program; whereby you will be receiving thoughtful, compassionate, supportive yet clear discussion to encourage you to dig in to identify the major elements of your business. Furthermore, by limiting the number, you will receive personalized, one-to-one coaching at each workshop.
Above all, at the end of the 12 workshops you will have a complete business plan to support your business’ growth and success. As well as the group will act as your accountability partner to keep you moving and staying committed throughout the process.
The topics we will cover are:
- Executive Summary
- Company Description
- Products / Services
- Marketing Plan
- Operational Plan
- Management & Organization
- Financial Statements
- Start-up & Organizational Costs
- Financial Plan
Dates & Time
Definitely you will need to mark your calendars for the week of January 9th, 2023 as that is the week we will be starting the in-person workshop series. The tentative dates for each of the 12 workshops and topics are the following:
- January 10, 2023 – firstly, we will be formulating an action plan for each of the participants to follow through the next 9 workshops
- January 24, 2023 – company description
- February 7, 2023 – products / services
- February 21, 2023 – marketing plan
- March 7, 2023 – operational plan
- March 21, 2023 – management / organization
- April 4, 2023 – financials
- April 18, 2023 – startup / organizational costs
- May 2, 2023 – financial plan
- May 16, 2023 – executive summary
- May 30. 2023 – pulling all the pieces together
- June 13, 2023 – and finally, we will be putting the finishing touches on the layout and presentation
Along with the dates, we will be meeting from 6:00pm until 8:00pm
In addition to the in-person workshops; each participant will have access to a private group in our very own Small Business Community Center for ongoing support and brainstorming in-between the sessions and beyond the last workshop date. It is also encouraged for participants, anyone really, to join us in our Facebook Group: SpringBoard: A Community Inspiring Entrepreneurs, Small Business & Coaches